The Pure360 email maturity benchmarking report [Download]

From: pure360-logo


Are you part of the 1% who are getting it right?pure360-benchmarking-report

Benchmarking of email maturity is particularly valuable as email is a key sales driver for many businesses. Yet research shows, again and again, that businesses struggle to get it right.

With only 1% of brands using email to its full potential, the other 99% are missing out on significant returns.

Recent advances in data integrations and automation mean the channel is capable of predicting people’s desires before they voice them and even responding to customers behaviour in real time.

But capability does not always translate into practice.

Download this whitepaper to find out how the UK marketing community is using email from digital marketers at large and medium-sized companies from a wide range of sectors.

Get your free copy today.